I just want something, I can never have

I still recall the taste of your tears.
Echoing your voice just like the ringing in my ears.
My favorite dreams of you still wash ashore.
Scraping through my head 'till I don't want to sleep anymore.

I'm down to just one thing
and I'm starting to scare myself.
You make this all go away.
I just want something, I can never have

You always were the one to show me how
Back then I couldn't do the things that I can do now.
This thing is slowly taking me apart.
Grey would be the color if I had a heart.

In this place it seems like such a shame.
Though it all looks different now, I know it's still the same
Everywhere I look you're all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.

I just want something I can never have

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts